Solid spruce for the top and mahogany for the back and sides, combined with greater depth of the body are a guarantee for a full sound without the "boxiness", so often associated with travel guitars. The elegant cutaway design and the beautiful gig-bag complete a perfect picture!
The Atlas/E is fitted with a trouble-free, Fishman Sonitone pickup. The very natural amplified sound lets you appreciate this compact instrument on stage as much as off stage. The volume and tone controls are discretely placed in the sound-hole.
Like all Elementary Series guitars, the Atlas/E is finished in a gloss finish and sports wooden binding for a classy and natural look. A fashionable and deluxe gig-bag is included.
- Body style - Mayson Marquis travel cutaway
- Top wood - Solid Engelmann spruce
- Back and sides - Mahogany
- Neck - Mahogany
- Fingerboard - Black walnut with MOP dots
- Bridge - Black walnut
- Body finish - Gloss
- Neck finish - Satin
- Pickguard - Black
- Machine heads - Derjung chrome, grip friendly black buttons
- Saddle and nut - Bone
- Strings - DR Dragonskin 012-053
- Truss rod - Double action
- Scale length - 598mm
- Fingerboard radius - 14”
- Total length - 940mm
- Body length - 445mm
- Lower bout width - 355mm
- Width waist - 222mm
- Width upper bout - 265mm
- Body depth - 110mm
- Top nut width - 44.5mm
- Electronics - Fishman Sonitone pickup, volume, tone controls
- Case - GM-25 bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.