- Products may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of delivery.
- Providing the Customer informs Elephant Music within 30 days of delivery to the Customer, Elephant Music will refund standard delivery charges.
- If the Customer cancels an order in line with their statutory rights or wants to return an item under Elephant Music’s Return Policy the Customer is responsible for returning the goods to Elephant Music. Return courier requests made for cancelled orders will incur a charge, the amount of which depends on the size and weight of the item.
- If Elephant Music receives goods that have not had reasonable care taken, Elephant Music shall reduce the Customer’s refund amount equivalent to the reduction in the value of the goods.
- Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to Elephant Music unused and sealed in the original packaging.
These items include:
- In-Ear Headphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- All returned Harmonicas, Kazoos, Recorders & Microphones will incur a £5 sanitisation fee if not returned unused and with the original seal intact.