We are now open on weekdays from Wednesday 8th of July.
Safety is our absolute priority and we have done everything we can to make sure you can shop with us safely.
We have an online 'Click & Collect' service to make shopping with us a quick and easy experience.
There may be a queue to get into the store as we will be limiting the number of customers to only 3 inside at any one time. We have a perspex safety screen at the counter and will be following social distancing guidelines as best we can.
- ONLY 3 PEOPLE ALLOWED IN THE SHOP AT ANY ONE TIME.
- HAND SANITISER IS AVAILABLE.
- PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TOUCHING ANYTHING UNNECESSARILY.
'CLICK & COLLECT'
- NOW AVAILABLE ON CHECKOUT HERE ON OUR WEBSITE
(Collection 10am - 4pm, Monday - Saturday)
TRYING OUT GUITARS
If you would like to try a guitar before you buy we are operating an 'appointment only' system - call in and let us know which guitar you would like to try, we'll arrange a time during the week (Monday - Friday) entry via our 'Click & Collect' door, limited to 1 person at a time.
- THERE WILL BE A LIMIT OF 2 GUITARS PER APPOINTMENT.
- THE GUITARS WILL BE QUARANTINED BEFORE AND AFTER TRYING THEM OUT.
- PLEASE ONLY ASK IF YOU ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED IN BUYING.
SECOND HAND GEAR
- WE WILL NOT BE BUYING, TRADING OR COMMISSION SELLING ANY 2nd HAND INSTRUMENTS OR EQUIPMENT.
- ONLY STRINGED INSTRUMENTS WILL BE REPAIRED FOR THE TIME BEING.
- REPAIRS WILL NEED TO BE BOOKED IN BEFORE DROP OFF.
CONTACT US BY PHONE, FACEBOOK OR EMAIL email@example.com
- PLEASE INCLUDE:
- YOUR NAME
- YOUR PHONE NUMBER & ANY OTHER CONTACT DETAILS
- WHAT INSTRUMENT
- WHAT NEEDS REPAIRING ETC.
- NO REPAIRS WILL BE CARRIED OUT ‘WHILE YOU WAIT’.
- ALL INSTRUMENTS WILL NEED TO BE LEFT IN QUARANTINE BEFORE REPAIRS COMMENCE.
- PLEASE CLEAN THE GUITAR BAG BEFORE DROPPING IT OFF.
- THIS WILL REMAIN IN PLACE UNTIL THE RISK HAS PASSED
MUSIC LESSONS & REHEARSAL ROOM
- THE REHEARSAL ROOM IS CLOSED - HOPEFULLY REOPEN IN JULY
- MUSIC LESSONS ARE ALSO CLOSED - HOPE TO START AGAIN IN JULY